☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

انگلینڈ ہار گیا

دیکھا کسی نے میچ؟

انگلینڈ اچھا کھیل رہا تھا پھر اچانک پانچویں دن ٹھس

آسٹریلیا بلاآخر آسٹریلیا ہے

[Image: i?img=%2Fi%2Fcricket%2Fcricinfo%2F112861...ion=origin]
this is what happens to teams in Australia. They think they are in control and can win or draw the match but then BOOM one good session of bowling and you are gone!
My Ashes prediction is 4-0 or 5-0
I love day night tests. Good contest between bat and ball. Get to watch more cricket after finishing work. Nothing to hate about them.
ICC trolling England  Big Grin

https://twitter.com/ICC/status/938287349355761666
(12-06-2017, 10:29 PM) tsupra Wrote: ICC trolling England  Big Grin

https://twitter.com/ICC/status/938287349355761666

lol at first I thought it's fake account but NO. Can't believe in million years that ICC would do this. What a time to be alive!
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Here's my analysis on this match. Vince isn't good enough and Malan looks like a trier but he doesn't really offer anything. Batting lineups at international levels should contain openers who can be trusted to see off the new ball then 4 batsmen who are all capable of taking it in turns to get 100s. At the moment England have 1 batsmen in Root who ever looks capable. Bowling wise they have not been helped by injuries to their reserves. My lineup for next year would be:
Cook Stoneman Root Bairstow Lawrence/Livingstone/Clarke Stokes Ali Foakes / Davies Woakes Broad Anderson
They should be starting to look at a successor for Cook, I think Nick Browne is a good option but there's also Hameed. I think at 5 they should be looking to groom future no.3, which I think will be one of the three listed. Bairstow should bat up the order as he's one of the best batsmen so then they either bring in another all rounder / batsmen / keeper depending on the balance needed. Bowling wise they should be looking to start to integrate future attack got no idea who that will be but they should see Broad and Anderson get more rests to give others a go. Crane comes in for Ali / the keeper when its a spinning deck.