☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Bill Gates recreating "Battle of the Sexes"

Just found this cute pic where Bill Gates is recreating that famous photo.

[Image: rwg74wdjbdoz.jpg]

According to Gates in his own words:

Quote:I'm a big tennis fan so when I heard about "Battle of the Sexes," I couldn’t wait to see it. The movie was so good, I asked my friend Elisabeth Shue (who plays Bobby Riggs' wife Priscilla) to recreate this famous photo with me last month at the US Open.
Just to clear some points. "Battle of the Sexes" is actually a type of game in tennis where both male and female play together.

The picture that Bill Gates is recreating is actually a real picture showing Bobby Kings (right) and Billie Jean King (left) who played this iconic "Battle of the Sexes" match in 1973. King won the match in 3 sets  Shy

Recently a movie having the same name was released on that famous match which Bill Gates referred to in his comment.
If bill gates is referring this movie then it must be great. Besides it has a crazy amount of talent behind it. Stone and Carell, the directors of Little Miss Sunshine, the writer of Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours, the DP who shot La La Land, and the composer behind Moonlight.
hi, i am a new user. this is a very good and superb pic with some great history behind.