☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Bill Goldberg to visit Pakistan

I am marking out so hard right now!!!!!!!!
He was so over with people during his WCW run......I used to watch his matches so eagerly. What a man he was.

heard the news on TV that professional wrestler Bill Goldberg is planning to come to Pakistan. A couple of months ago I also read that Hogan and Rey Mysterio might also come but it never materialized so hopefully this time it is true. He is in talks with PWE (Pro Wrestling Entertainment) right now who held matches a few months ago involving international wrestlers.

[Image: JCPALUS.jpg]
kiya yaad dila dia yaar......goldberg ke 100+ wali winning streak.....NWO......kia wrestling hoti the us waqt

wese news ka title bananay wala aur jo female newscaster the woh bilkul annarri they kyu kay woh bol rahi the "boxing champion" ......pher male newscaster nay us ko correct kia kay wrestling champion
I was always a WWE guy (attitude era at the time) but the whole Goldberg this and NWO was great TV. I too was sucked into the streak and eventual title match against Hogan. That was still the best times for wrestling. I remember always being able to watch it after school and we were never spoiled because of the lack of social media at the time.
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
I never liked Goldberg. There I said it!

Goldberg knows ABSOLUTELY nothing about the business and how he was even lucky to make a living with wrestling. I get that wrestling is the land of giant, powerful man, but ever since I saw 1-2-3 Kid beat Razor Ramon, it made it believable to see a smaller guy beat someone way bigger. During his whole program with Jericho, his reasoning was that it didn't make sense and it wasn't credible that a guy like Y2J could beat him. He had that same philosophy about ending his streak until Nash booked himself to win the belt. I was actually glad the streak was ended by Big Sexy. He felt that he was too big and strong to lose to anyone and that no one was a credible threat. The whole idea of wrestling is to suspend disbelief. When he bitched about not getting the respect of the room for winning the title, he brought about the wrestlers not feeling he had earned it and put his due, which he retorted by saying he busted his ass on a football field. While I get that, it's also 2 completely different things. It keeps going along, when they bring up his injury (punching the limo) and his failed return, cuz he didn't wanna make any changes to his character.
moonwalker, why do you want to start WW3?
(01-08-2018, 11:23 AM) moonwalker Wrote: I never liked Goldberg. There I said it!

Goldberg knows ABSOLUTELY nothing about the business and how he was even lucky to make a living with wrestling. I get that wrestling is the land of giant, powerful man, but ever since I saw 1-2-3 Kid beat Razor Ramon, it made it believable to see a smaller guy beat someone way bigger. During his whole program with Jericho, his reasoning was that it didn't make sense and it wasn't credible that a guy like Y2J could beat him. He had that same philosophy about ending his streak until Nash booked himself to win the belt. I was actually glad the streak was ended by Big Sexy. He felt that he was too big and strong to lose to anyone and that no one was a credible threat. The whole idea of wrestling is to suspend disbelief. When he bitched about not getting the respect of the room for winning the title, he brought about the wrestlers not feeling he had earned it and put his due, which he retorted by saying he busted his ass on a football field. While I get that, it's also 2 completely different things. It keeps going along, when they bring up his injury (punching the limo) and his failed return, cuz he didn't wanna make any changes to his character.

You don't know how fuckign over Goldberg really was. Fans would chant his name through an entire 3 hour nitro, before WCW caught wind of it and started piping it in. the Jericho thing, he has a point, Jericho in WCW was AT BEST a comedy midcard act, while Goldberg was the hottest commodity WCW had for years so yeah losing to Jericho wouldnt have made sense. So for all his faults and there are some Goldberg without the injury and subsequent heel turn could have swung ratings back in favor of WCW...he was THAT over at a point.
(01-08-2018, 11:23 AM) moonwalker Wrote: I never liked Goldberg. There I said it!

WRONG. Goldberg was GOLD! He was a huge draw and brought loads of cash to WCW. Yes his in ring work was not up to the mark but he was a huge star.

Possibly Related Threads...