☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Brock Lesnar retains WWE title after winning fatal four way match at SummerSlam

Brock Lesnar beats Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, and Samoa Joe in a fatal 4 way match at SummerSlam to retain WWE universal championship.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

What a match that wa.  Amazingly booked. I love how it was just a car crash. Just impact after impact. No one was able to get much of a moveset it in. I'm sure Vince loved it.

By the way is it just me or did Samoa Joe get very little offense in during this match?
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Great match!

But one thing which you didn't probably didn't get from this match is that now Lesnar vs Reigns at Wrestlemania is real possibility and I become sad even thinking about it. Reigns is not a great storyteller and entertainer by any chance.

Yes Samoa didn't get to do his classic roundhouse kick thing in the corner to anybody.

Felt that finishing was a little rushed and sudden but at least no one came out looking weak in this match. Even though Samoa didn't do a lot but what ever chance he got he availed it.
aik baat jo mujhe is match main achi lagi woh ye kay is main koe face ya heel nahi tha.....yani jesa kay normally hota hai aur sab ko pura moqa mila

crowd bhe buhut acha tha aur kafi supportive lag raha tha....normally crowd thora dull ho jata hai lekin is match main aisa nahi tha

overall match buhut acha tha maza aya
WWE just told a great story and had four great performers destroy each other. The match worked at so many levels especially the stipulation that Lesnar will leave if he loses the match.

Strowman look like something we've never seen before with the way he handled Brock. Kudos to WWE for that. I am pleased that the main event that looked so good on paper really came through and delivered on the night.
(08-22-2017, 10:57 PM) msalman Wrote: WWE just told a great story and had four great performers destroy each other. The match worked at so many levels especially the stipulation that Lesnar will leave if he loses the match.

Are you talking about that rumor that Lesnar is leaving WWE to go to UFC to fight Jon Jones?
(08-22-2017, 11:13 PM) xoxo Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 10:57 PM) msalman Wrote: WWE just told a great story and had four great performers destroy each other. The match worked at so many levels especially the stipulation that Lesnar will leave if he loses the match.

Are you talking about that rumor that Lesnar is leaving WWE to go to UFC to fight Jon Jones?

Correct. He has got some time because he cannot fight unless he has 6 months of clean testing. With limited WWE schedule, he has got time in his hands to train for this fight.

Possibly Related Threads...