☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Carlito and Omen beating Badshah Khan in Lahore

this match happened in Lahore in May 2017 in which Badshah Khan beat carlito and won but after the match both carlito and Omen beat badshah khan and injured him.

classic heel vs face

[Image: Fp50tJ2.jpg]
badshah is cool.....oh wait.....cool is actually carlito......he is from wwe if anyone wants to know.....i always liked carlito due to his charisma but he left wwe......does anyone know the reason?
(08-28-2017, 10:54 PM) msalman Wrote: badshah is cool.....oh wait.....cool is actually carlito......he is from wwe if anyone wants to know.....i always liked carlito due to his charisma but he left wwe......does anyone know the reason?

if i remember correctly then he was fired because he violated the wellness program about which wwe was very strict and still is. he refused to go to rehab for pain killers so wwe released him.

plus he was not showing any interest in wrestling probably he was vying to go to puerto rico to work with his fater.
and it was also due to this:

i know it's all a work but still it shows carllito state of mind at that time as his heart was not into it and he was considered lazy
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
mujhe badshah khan pasand hai.....buhut agay jaey ga lekin mehnat ke zarurat hai.....khas tor par koe killer moves honi chaeay.....finishing move