☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Do these faces inspire confidence?

Be honest and tell me if these faces look like the one that can win one day matches!?

[Image: A6zYeW4.png]
looks good.....at least on paper though  Tongue
Call me crazy but i'd like Pakistan to experiment with Sarfraz as opener. I'd understand why they wouldnt wanna try new things in the world cup but try it now.

Squad looks somewhat okay but a bit dodgy how they dropped Junaid but at least they’ve dropped Asif Ali.

PS: in this photo they all look like anime character
(01-10-2019, 09:36 PM) ٹوپی ڈرامہ Wrote: Call me crazy but i'd like Pakistan to experiment with Sarfraz as opener. I'd understand why they wouldnt wanna try new things in the world cup but try it now.

Squad looks somewhat okay but a bit dodgy how they dropped Junaid but at least they’ve dropped Asif Ali.

PS: in this photo they all look like anime character

You want Sarfaraz to open!? Really!??

He is better suited at 4 or 5. He's not really a hitter and likes to rotate strike and settle in. I think batting at this position gives him license to do that. Talat can also hit as we all saw he batted at 5/6 in PSL last year. Hafeez is also a good option at 6, if he finally decides to accept batting so low down the order.

One big issues with Sarfaraz's ODI innings is the fact that he comes down the order when that doesn't actually fit him. I would put Sarfaraz ahead of Shoaib, since I find Shoaib is actually amazing at getting big hits out, and Sarfaraz and Babar can probably share the strike very well.
I would say .....Sarfraz at 5, Hussain Talat at 6, Imad at 7, Faheem at 8 Shadab at 9. Perfect combination!
And Imad into the team instead of Shaheen or Hasan Ali. Then we'll have 2 spin options, Faheem/Amir and another seamer with Hussain and Shoaib Malik as cushion.