☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login
Poll: Who will win this match?
This poll is closed.
* You voted for this item.

Eliminator 1 - Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators - Match Thread

This match is not between two teams but three. The third team is "rain" which is currently winning.

[Image: DYvLFc9WkAEUox5.jpg]

RESULT

[Image: DYwIHkRWkAAPb9w.jpg]
Looks bad to me because if it keeps raining, I don't think they have allotted extra day for this match.
(03-20-2018, 07:18 PM) moby Wrote: Looks bad to me because if it keeps raining, I don't think they have allotted extra day for this match.

This will be good for Zalmi because they will move on to next match and face Karachi due to being higher on points table than Quetta.
کامران اکمل کلٹی!!!!!!!!!!
ایلن ولکنز کی کمنٹری کی تعریف نا کرنا زیادتی ہو گی۔ پورے ٹورنامنٹ میں اس نے پروفیشنل طریقے سے بہت اچھی کمنٹری کی ہے۔ نا ہر وقت مزاق کرتا ہے نا ہر وقت فالتو بات کرتا ہے۔ ٹاپک پر بات کرتا ہے اور کھیل کی معلومات بھی کافی ہیں اسے۔
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
looks like rain has made pitch difficult to bat on as Zalmi are struggling. Ball is not coming straight to the bat and is moving a little bit.
Pitch has become slow as evident from slow bowlers taking wickets. Looks like batting second will be even difficult.
Zalmi have reached 150 which is a decent score and there are still 9 balls left and they can make another 15 or 20.
Aik to samajh nahi ata ye log wickets kyu nahi bacha saktay
Kia zarurat hai ulta sidha shot khelnay ke
Both batsman lost their nerve when they needed three to win. Anwar, Hamza initially thought it had went all the way for a 6..... then they realised it had gone straight to the fielder......only to start running after he dropped and threw the ball

Possibly Related Threads...