Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login
Poll: Who will win this match?
* You voted for this item.

Eliminator 1 - Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators - Match Thread

ایک رن۔۔۔۔سالا ایک رن آدمی کو ہیجڑا بنا دیتا ہے
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Last over of Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators

Peshawar Zalmi knocked Quetta Gladiators out of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) third edition by a one-run victory in the first eliminator in Lahore on Tuesday.
After being put on bat first, Zalmi managed to post 157 in their allotted 20 overs, courtesy Liam Dawson’s stunning 62 off 35.
For Gladiators, pacer Rahat Ali was the best bowler on show as he claimed four wickets.
Last run fuck up was totally Hamza's fault and a rookie mistake. Should receive an earful from coach and captain. I mean how can you not concentrate on running in this do or die match on final ball.
adnan that's basically the luck when we know about the whole situation and after that even we loss our senses
(03-22-2018, 10:35 AM) ayeshanoor Wrote: adnan that's basically the luck when we know about the whole situation and after that even we loss our senses

For us it doesn't matter who wins or loses because in final they will definitely lose to us  Cool
(03-22-2018, 03:27 PM) isbgame Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 10:35 AM) ayeshanoor Wrote: adnan that's basically the luck when we know about the whole situation and after that even we loss our senses

For us it doesn't matter who wins or loses because in final they will definitely lose to us  Cool

Don't be so cocky my friend......Zalmi will decimate everything that comes in the way. They are now unstoppable force!!
(03-22-2018, 04:33 PM) xoxo Wrote:

Don't be so cocky my friend......Zalmi will decimate everything that comes in the way. They are now unstoppable force!!

islamabad will be the winner inshAllah
(03-24-2018, 01:09 PM) ayeshanoor Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:33 PM) xoxo Wrote:

islamabad will be the winner inshAllah

Aap kay moun men ghee shakar balkay dalda aur polka
lolzzzzzz
Possibly Related Threads...