☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

FIFA bans Pakistan

پہلے ہی پاکستان کی فٹ بال کی حالت اچھی نہیں اوپر سے اب یہ پابندی

FIFA has banned Pakistan Football Federation (PFFA) due to undue third party interference. I think government is trying to run Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) like PIA as they appointed Faisal Saleh Hayat as federation's president in 2015 and then later allegation of vote-rigging came. Court took up this matter and appointed an administrator to run PFF affairs which is against FIFA laws so they banned Pakistan.

Quote:The Bureau [of the Fifa Council] took this decision as a result of the fact that the PFF offices and its accounts remain in control of a court-appointed administrator, which constitutes a violation of the PFF obligations to manage its affairs independently and without influence from any third parties in accordance with the FIFA Statutes.

[Image: Pakistan-Street-Football-2014-580x348.jpg]
The ban comes as a further blow to Pakistani football. The men's national team has not played a game since 2015, resulting in an all-time low world ranking of 200 and there is no professional league in the country.
This looks more like a suspension than a ban. In any case who gives a shit about football in Pakistan!? We were never good at it, never will. Mark my words. So FIFA can ban us for life for all I care.
dang!!! that means Pakistan won't be able to win next World Cup....i had so high hopes!

Possibly Related Threads...