☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Google knows too much about you

This is what I discovered today. Now if you go and report Google AdSense ad, you are presented with four options and one of them is newly added 
"Ad knew too much"  Big Grin

[Image: jn7pPYg.jpg]

اب تیرا کیا ہو گا کالیا
Haha its true that big brother is watching and he knows too much.
Clever move by Google because if you click this option then u r only confirming it.
@BBBD beware what u do on internet :P
O teri khair!!

Yani google khul ke samnay agya :P

Khair ye to sab ko pata hai ke google aap ke bevi say zaida aap ko janta hai
(09-27-2017, 12:45 PM) adnan12 Wrote: O teri khair!!

Yani google khul ke samnay agya Tongue

Khair ye to sab ko pata hai ke google aap ke bevi say zaida aap ko janta hai

which is a good thing because if ur wife knows this much then you wont remain alive

at least Google is showing you the option, in case of wife there is only one option Smile
(09-27-2017, 05:47 AM) sialboy Wrote: Haha its true that big brother is watching and he knows too much.
Clever move by Google because if you click this option then u r only confirming it.
@BBBD beware what u do on internet Tongue

"DO YOU SUFFER FROM erectile dysfunction?!"

Ad knew too much Big Grin
I have heard that sometimes when two people talk about something then Google start showing them relevant ads.

One guy had this to tell:

Quote:My wife and I always talk about how creepy it is when we are talking about a subject and ads for it start appearing. Maybe they're that good at predicting our behavior and conversations...but I suspect they're just listening in on us.

And the other one said:

Quote:My brother and I notice this when we talk on the phone. The other day I typed in the letter "M" and Google auto-suggested "Michael Jordan's net worth". I was like.... how the f**k did you know I wanted to know that Google?? They are totally listening.
(09-27-2017, 06:33 PM) BBBD Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 05:47 AM) sialboy Wrote: Haha its true that big brother is watching and he knows too much.

Dang man, how do you know about adnan12 so much!?
[Image: DKtzrGqWkAECULR.jpg]
(09-27-2017, 08:55 PM) xBossmaNx Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 06:33 PM) BBBD Wrote:

Dang man, how do you know about adnan12 so much!?

[Image: 3-1.jpg]
joke's on Google as I use ad block.

Possibly Related Threads...