☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

HEC degree attestation process

(07-11-2018, 04:47 AM) Hussaineysa Wrote: Aoa 
I have submited all required infor then i got rply about scrunity now approximatly 1 weeks ago i have check may dash board status 
Still application is in processing 
I want to ask how many days will take for application process 
Thanks 
Kinds regards 
Eysa

Ok I just re-read your question and came to know that you are talking about initial scrutiny where you submit application online and not actual attestation for which you need to go to HEC.
Well in that case one week is normal. Sometimes it can take more due to back log of requests. Don't worry your request will be processed soon and you will receive update about it.
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Hey. I don't have my intermediate certificate. It will be issued on 9th November and I don't have time to wait. Can I apply for the verification of the Provisional Certificate and Final BE's Transcript without it? I have Provisional Certificate of the intermediate education.
(10-27-2018, 02:08 AM) FauziaTabassum Wrote: Hey. I don't have my intermediate certificate. It will be issued on 9th November and I don't have time to wait. Can I apply for the verification of the Provisional Certificate and Final BE's Transcript without it? I have Provisional Certificate of the intermediate education.

Yes as far as I know HEC does attest provisional certificates. Here's the relevant excerpt from their help document:

[Image: VGthJfU.png]
(10-27-2018, 02:08 AM) FauziaTabassum Wrote: Hey. I don't have my intermediate certificate. It will be issued on 9th November and I don't have time to wait. Can I apply for the verification of the Provisional Certificate and Final BE's Transcript without it? I have Provisional Certificate of the intermediate education.

You can simply submit your application online along with attachments and if approved by HEC in initial scrutiny then it means they accept it. This step doesn't cost any money. Then you can go go HEC Karachi office, pay fee, submit your documents and get them attested.