Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

How to register mobile phone with PTA?

Does anybody know the process to register mobile with PTA!? I am trying to open their DIRBS website but it is not working.
(03-08-2019, 02:56 AM) prv123 Wrote: Does anybody know the process to register mobile with PTA!? I am trying to open their DIRBS website but it is not working.

it seems you are outside Pakistan because DIRBS website is blocked by PTA outside Pakistan.

If you are coming from outside, you need to register mobile with customs authority at the airport. If for some reason you didn't then you need to go to customs house in your city. You cannot use DIRBS to register mobile because that is only for people who are in Pakistan and order mobile via courier for e.g. ali express, amazon etc. or receive as gift from outside
wow this is bullshit by PTA....doesn't make any sense!
the whole point of this system is to allow Pakistani people coming from abroad to register mobile device and they cannot access DIRBS!?

[Image: 2vj766.jpg]
Basically there are two ways of registration as I explained above. One is at the airport/custom house while other through online portal. Both are part of DIRBS. But yes there is confusion because PTA isn't very clear about it plus the fact they postponed it a couple of times.

Possibly Related Threads...