☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Imran Nazir stages come back after 5 years

This news came out of the blue. Imran Nazir the forgotten opener of yesteryear has been selected to appear in next year's PSL 2018.

I am not sure if he still got same swashbuckling style or not. What I read that he was suffering from some kind of mysterious disease and has recently been cured.

But it might be difficult for him at this stage as game has progressed a lot and there are too many youngsters playing and he is around 37 years old now. Let's see how it goes. What do you guys say?
his batting style fits t20 game although i m doubtful he will be able to come in national team. Too much time has been lost and there isn't any place for him in the team. But he can play county and such t20 tournaments to earn some money as he probably has 3, 4 years left in him.
(08-20-2017, 08:11 PM) msalman Wrote: his batting style fits t20 game although i m doubtful he will be able to come in national team. Too much time has been lost and there isn't any place for him in the team. But he can play county and such t20 tournaments to earn some money as he probably has 3, 4 years left in him.

Yeah I wouldn't count on that. I don't see him coming to national side but I could be wrong. He was a flamboyant player and T20 atmosphere suits him but he will have to stop throwing his wicket by playing stupid shots. His batting average is not great though.

Possibly Related Threads...