☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login
Poll: Who will win this match?
This poll is closed.
* You voted for this item.

Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings - Match Thread

Islamabad United has won the toss and elected to field. I think winning the toss and fielding first is safe bet these days.

[Image: DXdGuNiXkAAsb1c.jpg]

[Image: DXdMrhjW0AAVsbr.jpg]

RESULT

[Image: DXd5iieX4AEK-c9.jpg]
It is difficult to say who will win this match as both are strong teams. Karachi has slight advantage as they have been unbeaten so far and in very good form but Islamabad is no joke either even though they have lost two games.
Man it breaks my heart to see empty stadiums. I heard several foreign stars such as Sangakara and Viv Richards (and even some NZ cricketer) saying that matches should be held in Pakistan so I guess we should try hosting whole tournament next year. Final match in Karachi is they key so I pray that match is successfully held and stadium is full of people.
Babar playing like a one day match. He is a very good and talented player no doubt but he needs to step up his T20 game and understand that having SR of at least 100 is very important in this format.
(03-04-2018, 09:37 PM) moonwalker Wrote: Babar playing like a one day match. He is a very good and talented player no doubt but he needs to step up his T20 game and understand that having SR of at least 100 is very important in this format.

Babar heard you and now his SR is close to 100. Both batsman playing sensibly but overall RR is still low. Need to put at least 150 on board!!
Is KK middle order taking inspiration from LQ!?
(03-04-2018, 10:12 PM) sialboy Wrote: Is KK middle order taking inspiration from LQ!?

"Looks at score" Yup!
Kings are short by 15 runs I reckon. But they have Amir so there is still hope.
It's not a bad score but when you consider the start KK had, then yes it becomes a bad score. See everything changes with context.
Too bad for Karachi that Ronchi got back into form against them. It was like watching German blitzkrieg.

Possibly Related Threads...