Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators - PSL 2019 - Match Thread

(03-10-2019, 11:19 PM) moby Wrote: What a contest. Gutted for Shehzad but so happy for Shinwari. I felt bad when he was getting knocked all over the place. Really showed his class in the end.

I think he is a shit bowler. Yes his last over was good but overall he just do dumb fast bowling and doesn't think from his head. Remember what happened to him in last series (i think it was against SA!?)
hee needs to use his brain and bring variation......always bowling fast isnt going to work
Shezad refusing the second run in the first ball of the over cost them the match. Individual stats > team
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
(03-11-2019, 01:28 AM) zohaibs Wrote: Shezad refusing the second run in the first ball of the over cost them the match. Individual stats > team

that also cost him his 100, and the team stats. All of Shezhads work in vain. Good job Shezhad.
(03-11-2019, 01:28 AM) zohaibs Wrote: Shezad refusing the second run in the first ball of the over cost them the match. Individual stats > team

I understand that. But is it really his fault? What about everyone else who came after him.
(03-11-2019, 01:31 AM) ٹوپی ڈرامہ Wrote:

I understand that. But is it really his fault? What about everyone else who came after him.

Tbh if i was to blame anyone it would be bravo. 5 dot balls in a row at a crucial stage. But what shezad did was still selfish
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
(03-11-2019, 01:32 AM) zohaibs Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 01:31 AM) ٹوپی ڈرامہ Wrote:

Tbh if i was to blame anyone it would be bravo. 5 dot balls in a row at a crucial stage. But what shezad did was still selfish

Selfish indeed. But the match was not lost because of him, imo.
Possibly Related Threads...