☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Maids & servants not allowed

Sign board is outside Lahore Falcon Society Park

[Image: U4R9EY6.jpg]
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
wow disgusting if true!
(11-08-2017, 11:52 AM) arifahmed Wrote: wow disgusting if true!

بات تو سچ ہے پر بات ہے رسوای کی
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
1. sab say pehli baat ye kay jin logon kay leay ye likha hai un main say ziada tar ko english nahi ati
2. dusri baat ye kay servants ke spelling ghalat hai
3. teesri baat ye kay jab servants ko plural likha hai to maid ko bhe maids likhna chaeay tha
I heard they did this after some "incident". Besides they are a private and gated community so they can enact any rule they want.
(11-08-2017, 02:41 PM) moby Wrote: I heard they did this after some "incident". Besides they are a private and gated community so they can enact any rule they want.

[Image: uL6tUhi.jpg]
This is elitist and discriminatory. It seems people are ok about this kind of segregation. May be place an entry ticket so as to make it harder for some people to enter and still maintaining equality.
(11-08-2017, 03:07 PM) riz123 Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 02:41 PM) moby Wrote: I heard they did this after some "incident". Besides they are a private and gated community so they can enact any rule they want.

[Image: uL6tUhi.jpg]

Two things:

1. There was an incident a few weeks ago where a kid was playing in the park and he was approached by some unknown man. That man ran off after security guard saw him. Management thinks that man entered ground ground disguised as a local house servant that's why they have put up this notice now. 
2. Then there is threat of kidnapping
it doesn't matter how you spin it but this isn't right. reminds me of time in USA when there was segregation based on race

[Image: separate-but-equal-.jpeg]
Race segregation aur ye waqia dono alag cases hen aur in ka apas men koe taluq nahi