☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Matildas goalscorer Sam Kerr not happy with handshake snub by Brazil

What happened is that in 2nd match between Matildas (Australia) and Brazil....Matildas beat Brazil by 3-2 and when Matildas top scorer Sam Kerr tried to shake hand after the match was over, Brazil player Rafaella snubbed her lol

looks like brazil is salty against the strong Australian side which has now lost 3 consecutive matches against them.

[Image: 8c2c5be989607aad4b94c8974bf28d96]

According to Sam Kerr:

Quote:Not shaking hands, it's not an Australian thing but I'm not really going to comment on it because it's not something I think is very ... I don't really like it, but whatever. It was heated. I don't know how it started. I just saw Caitlin fall to the ground, but I guess that’s what happens when you get under people's skin, not only in the game but the last three matches.

It was disappointing to see. We think of them as a very highly respectable team and I don’t think we got the respect we deserved tonight after the last three performances.
Isn't Sam Kerr is the same player who got hit in her jaw by a Nigerian player during some world cup match!?
(09-20-2017, 08:39 PM) xBossmaNx Wrote: Isn't Sam Kerr is the same player who got hit in her jaw by a Nigerian player during some world cup match!?

Yes. Regarding current incident that's very unprofessional of Brazilian player. Guess 3 consecutive loses does this to you.