☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Mission Impossible : Fallout (2018) first trailer released

They kept the footage of Tom breaking his ankle. He is truly a bad ass for doing his own stunts at this age.
(02-05-2018, 11:17 PM) isbgame Wrote: They kept the footage of Tom breaking his ankle. He is truly a bad ass for doing his own stunts at this age.

He said on some show that he pulled himself up and ran on it broken to finish the scene so it wouldn't need to be redone.

Considering he is a producer for the series so I guess he was just looking after his money over his ankle. The only thing going through his head as he was hanging off the side of the building was probably "how much will a reshoot cost?"

Besides I don't think broken bones bother him that much at this point. Is there a count of how many things he's broken at this point?
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Here's that show in which Tom Cruise is talking about that stunt gone wrong which broke his ankle.

Henry Cavill looks awesome especially that punch he throws. Looks like a very hard punch man!!
I don't know if it's the camera work, the sound work or maybe just the mustache, but he looks like an animal.
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
(02-06-2018, 12:28 PM) zohaibs Wrote: Henry Cavill looks awesome especially that punch he throws. Looks like a very hard punch man!!
I don't know if it's the camera work, the sound work or maybe just the mustache, but he looks like an animal.

The first one is a great example of camera angle. It's lowered a bit, and a little to his left, to make him look big.

I think the second one is an editing trick where they either speed up frames or cut some frames in the middle of the punch before it connects. This makes them look quicker and more powerful. Plus actor who he is being hit is also selling it very well.
superb trailer I am already hyped!!

Henry Cavill looks killer in mustache. There is a fun bit of history behind it and that is when Warner Bros. needed him for the role of Superman, they needed him without mustache (of course Superman doesn't have one) but Paramount Pictures refused to allow him to shave because he was under contractual obligation for this flim. So Warner Bros had no choice but to "digitally" remove his mustache from Justice League.

[Image: cavill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVkR74_kydjgeTPI...width=1400]
(02-06-2018, 03:49 PM) hussain Wrote: superb trailer I am already hyped!!

Henry Cavill looks killer in mustache. There is a fun bit of history behind it and that is when Warner Bros. needed him for the role of Superman, they needed him without mustache (of course Superman doesn't have one) but Paramount Pictures refused to allow him to shave because he was under contractual obligation for this flim. So Warner Bros had no choice but to "digitally" remove his mustache from Justice League.

How come such this is possible!? I mean he can't sign two films at the same time. He must have signed one film and then later another so there is no possibility of conflict in schedule unless i am missing something?
(02-06-2018, 09:05 PM) adnan12 Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 03:49 PM) hussain Wrote: superb trailer I am already hyped!!

How come such this is possible!? I mean he can't sign two films at the same time. He must have signed one film and then later another so there is no possibility of conflict in schedule unless i am missing something?

He had finished filming for Justice League but then Snyder had to go due to personal issues (his daughter committed suicide) so a new director came and Warner Bros. also changed the script so that new director had to reshoot new scenes with Henry Cavill but he was now working on MI so he was not released by Paramount.