☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs Australia - 2nd Test - Abu Dhabi - Match Thread

I don't really care about the three metre rule.

I have a problem with Ravi not seeing that was the most plumb fucking LBW I have ever seen and he didn't give it out because he is a blind muppet. All DRS does is give the umpires leeway to make wrong decisions with that bullshit little orange umpire's call box. Fucking infuriating.

Either accept the fact that technology might not be 100% accurate or just fuck all of it off.
(10-17-2018, 07:05 PM) tsupra Wrote: I don't really care about the three metre rule.

I have a problem with Ravi not seeing that was the most plumb fucking LBW I have ever seen and he didn't give it out because he is a blind muppet. All DRS does is give the umpires leeway to make wrong decisions with that bullshit little orange umpire's call box. Fucking infuriating.

Either accept the fact that technology might not be 100% accurate or just fuck all of it off.

Technology is definitely making some Umpires complacent I feel, like we see that no umpire even bothers to give a run out decision on the field even if the batsman has crossed the stumps! Same thing creeping in for LBW, "If they think I got it wrong, they can always review"
Azhar Ali brain fart
(10-18-2018, 12:35 PM) moby Wrote: Azhar Ali brain fart

Better quality
https://streamable.com/9hsqj
(10-18-2018, 12:35 PM) moby Wrote: Azhar Ali brain fart

Couldn't the Australians have gotten both batsmen run-out?
Rizwan will keep behind the stumps as Sarfraz has gone to hospital to see Doctor as he was hit on his head yesterday, slight concussion. Asad Shafiq will lead the team in absence of Sarfraz.
As Muhamamd Abbas is wrecking havoc on Australia, here are some fun stats for you

He has played in four countries in his Test career:

In Ireland - 9 wickets at 12.22

In England - 10 wickets at 14.19

In the West Indies - 15 wickets at 19.20

In the UAE - 22 wickets at 15.80
Ok a question. Why did Abbas made his test debut so late in 2017? Because he made his first class debut in 2009 and there's a long stretch after that. One thing subcontinent has always done good is selecting talented pacemen early so why was he missed or ignored for so long?
(10-19-2018, 02:31 PM) isbgame Wrote: Ok a question. Why did Abbas made his test debut so late in 2017? Because he made his first class debut in 2009 and there's a long stretch after that. One thing subcontinent has always done good is selecting talented pacemen early so why was he missed or ignored for so long?

His performances in first class cricket have improved exponentially over the last couple of years. Doubt you’d have tipped him to do what he’s doing now if you went to watch a random domestic match in 2012 or something.
But I would say he was taking wickets for fun even in 2014/15 season for Pakistan televisions before his 60 and 70 wicket hauls in later years. And there is one more thing that he doesn’t strike you as a world class bowler in first look. Every medium paced trundler in Pakistan has solid stats considering the green tops the domestic scene has had in recent times.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  JEET GAEY  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Possibly Related Threads...