☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs Hong Kong - Match Thread

Sorry for belated match thread. Hong Kong's is currently at 97 runs for the loss of 6 wickets after 31 overs.

Toss was won by Hong Kong and they elected to bat which proved to be disastrous (like it really matters either way)

[Image: DnNgetTXcAApVku.jpg]

[Image: DnOy2HrW4AIFN1-.jpg]
Well what did you expect. HK is a khasi team all out for 116. I don't think even one player in HK team is local as they are mostly Pakistani or Indians. The match on 19 is important and we need to win it on any cost.
What kinda stupid scheduling is this. Why would you put a match like this on a Sunday and put IND vs PAK match on a Wednesday??
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
Some interesting facts in today's match

• Pakistan has joined Australia on top in the list of teams bowling opposition out for 125 or less most. Both have done this 43 times.
  • Muhammad Amir's 3rd consecutive ODI without wicket as he has failed to take a wicket in 5 of last 6 ODIs. He has taken, 3 wickets in 8 matches this year at the average of 79.33.
(09-16-2018, 10:06 PM) RashidKhan Wrote: Some interesting facts in today's match

• Pakistan has joined Australia on top in the list of teams bowling opposition out for 125 or less most. Both have done this 43 times.
  • Muhammad Amir's 3rd consecutive ODI without wicket as he has failed to take a wicket in 5 of last 6 ODIs. He has taken, 3 wickets in 8 matches this year at the average of 79.33.

Last point doesn't look like interesting fact to me.
Some very poor umpiring in this match. There were two LBWs that were clearly plumb and even third umpire didn't give him out. Sucks for Hong Kong as they would have lost by lesser margin.
(09-17-2018, 10:42 AM) msalman Wrote: Some very poor umpiring in this match. There were two LBWs that were clearly plumb and even third umpire didn't give him out. Sucks for Hong Kong as they would have lost by lesser margin.

I think it has to do with delay in snicko.

You see, the original decision was not out, the ball passes the bat and the immediate frame after there is a small spike, which is how snicko works BUT you can't overturn the decision based on that.

It is not the ball hitting the pad initially, as there's a flat region between the two distinct peaks. So it's picked up a separate noise as the ball passes the bat, which on the face of it is enough to doubt to not overturn the original decision.
Imam ul Haq is very cautious in his batting. I wonder it is pressure due to Inzamam's nephew. I think he still needs to learn a lot and will be exposed against quality opposition. You can't score like that these days in ODIs.
maza to aj k match ka ahi pak vs ind
(09-19-2018, 01:18 PM) Selly Wrote: maza to aj k match ka ahi pak vs ind

Haar gaey  Sad

Possibly Related Threads...