☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs New Zealand - 1st Test - Match Thread

I was busy at work and forgot there is a match then I remember and checked score thinking that we must have won by now but then I had a mini heart attack.
As long as Azhar Ali is in the team this will continue to happen.
Our batting has completely failed in all three formats. No idea what the hell is Grant Flower doing!!!
They have no discipline whatsoever. Whenever we won it is due to our bowling.

(11-20-2018, 07:18 PM) rangbaaz Wrote: As long as Azhar Ali is in the team this will continue to happen.

Let me know what you are smoking and give the same to us.
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
(11-20-2018, 10:07 PM) zohaibs Wrote: Our batting has completely failed in all three formats. No idea what the hell is Grant Flower doing!!!

(11-20-2018, 07:18 PM) rangbaaz Wrote: As long as Azhar Ali is in the team this will continue to happen.

oh yeah he batted very beautifully and tried his best that all tail enders are out by giving them strike again and again.....but alas his fate had other plans and he couldn't save his izzat in the end
(11-21-2018, 12:29 AM) rangbaaz Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 10:07 PM) zohaibs Wrote: Our batting has completely failed in all three formats. No idea what the hell is Grant Flower doing!!!

oh yeah he batted very beautifully and tried his best that all tail enders are out by giving them strike again and again.....but alas his fate had other plans and he couldn't save his izzat in the end

haha what about ur favourite Sarfaraz, sweep 2 times and both times out, no tension of match
(11-21-2018, 01:14 AM) zohaibs Wrote:

haha what about ur favourite Sarfaraz, sweep 2 times and both times out, no tension of match

Bhai apne liye nahin khelta woh team ke liye khelta hai. Azhar ali ki tarah selfish inning khelne se behtar hai team ko jitwane ki koshish karte hue out ho jao
(11-21-2018, 03:33 PM) rangbaaz Wrote:

Bhai apne liye nahin khelta woh team ke liye khelta hai. Azhar ali ki tarah selfish inning khelne se behtar hai team ko jitwane ki koshish karte hue out ho jao

Mohsin khan sahih kehta hai Sarfraz ko Test nahi khelna chahiyay
(11-21-2018, 07:53 PM) zohaibs Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 03:33 PM) rangbaaz Wrote:

Mohsin khan sahih kehta hai Sarfraz ko Test nahi khelna chahiyay

aur Azhar Ali ko cricket he nahi khelni chaeay  Big Grin
Possibly Related Threads...