☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs New Zealand - 2nd T20 - Match Thread

New Zealand has won the toss and elected to bat first!

[Image: DrAm5yUWwAAw6Jt.jpg]

[Image: DrBTG4GWoAATN6m.jpg]
یہ نیو زی لینڈ کے ساتھ کیا چل لیا ہے ببوا

منرو تو لگتا ہے پاگل ہو گیا ہے
I was about to say that this match is now gone and let's wait for 3rd match now. But then I had a look at the score and now it seems we are back in the game.
Hafeez is definitely lethal against lefties although I have a slight unpopular opinion about him.
(11-02-2018, 09:39 PM) adnan12 Wrote: I was about to say that this match is now gone and let's wait for 3rd match now. But then I had a look at the score and now it seems we are back in the game.
Hafeez is definitely lethal against lefties although I have a slight unpopular opinion about him.

کیا؟
(11-02-2018, 09:51 PM) ٹوپی ڈرامہ Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 09:39 PM) adnan12 Wrote: I was about to say that this match is now gone and let's wait for 3rd match now. But then I had a look at the score and now it seems we are back in the game.

کیا؟

After Hafeez has been reported 3 times I don’t know how any neutral can take his bowling seriously anymore without doubting the legality of his bowling action. He can chuck a few deliveries here and there to pick up wickets.
Shoaib u beauty. Give some catching lessons to the team. He can literally catch anything.
What happened to Hasan Ali?He hasn't been good in any recent games I have seen so far.
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
(11-02-2018, 10:17 PM) someone Wrote: Shoaib u beauty. Give some catching lessons to the team. He can literally catch anything.

well when he can catch this piece then he can catch anything

[Image: 30a8a2893c20dbd4b87dc7a2120eab17--jewell...photos.jpg]
Not a bad total BUT Pakistan has never lost a T20I under Sarfaraz while chasing.
(11-02-2018, 10:42 PM) zohaibs Wrote: What happened to Hasan Ali?He hasn't been good in any recent games I have seen so far.

I think he has some fitness issues. Pulled something in his spell last match too.

He was quite decent last game. Not too economical, but got 3 wickets making his average quite good.

Nothing particularly game changing, but always hard to bowl at death and be economical. Today was terrible for him though for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...