☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs New Zealand - 3rd T20 Mount Maunganui

Discuss today's match in this match thread. Finally the final of T20 is upon us. Both teams want to win but Pakistan is in more need to win than New Zealand because of what happened in the ODI series.

Match: 3rd T20
Date and Time: 28 Jan 2018 11:00 PST
Venue: Bay Oval, Auckland

New Zealand have outplayed Pakistan along the length and breadth of the country. They have batted, bowled and fielded better, with the results bearing that out. Six of the seven games played have seen New Zealand emerge comfortably on top. Can Pakistan turnaround?

[Image: i?img=%2Fi%2Fcricket%2Fcricinfo%2F113430...ion=origin]

Rain is not expected to be a factor in Mount Maunganui, a surface which takes a bit more spin than the average New Zealand ground. That may prompt both sides to go with two spinners, though a batting friendly deck is expected.

New Zealand (probable): 1 Martin Guptill, 2 Tom Bruce, 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Colin de Grandhomme, 6 Tom Blundell (wk), 7 Mitchell Santner, 8 Ben Wheeler/Anaru Kitchen, 9 Tim Southee, 10 Trent Boult, 11 Ish Sodhi

Pakistan (probable): 1 Ahmed Shehzad, 2 Fakhar Zaman, 3 Babar Azam, 4 Sarfraz Ahmed (capt, wk), 5 Faheem Ashraf, 6 Haris Sohail, 7 Umar Amin, 8 Shadab Khan, 9 Hasan Ali, 10 Rumman Raees, 11 Mohammad Amir

RESULT
[Image: DUnifJ6XcAYSGpt.jpg]
Today's match is also important because of this. Winner will become world T20 number 1 team.

جو جیتا وہی سکندر

[Image: mYgkfWf.jpg]
Hassan Ali is not playing today. I wonder if this is due to that "rift" in previous game!?

[Image: DUmvCJAWAAENwmq.jpg]
This will be interesting. Bay Oval will suit NZ more but if Pakistan play just as well as they did last match then it'll be very interesting. I just hope neither team collapses and that we can see a full, great game.
(01-28-2018, 11:01 AM) prv123 Wrote: Hassan Ali is not playing today. I wonder if this is due to that "rift" in previous game!?

Hasan Ali twisted his left ankle during training yesterday while playing football. After 24 hours of conservative management he did not make adequate progress to be cleared fit to play the final T20I against New Zealand by Pakistan Team Physiotherapist, Vib Singh.
[Image: DUme0n_WAAYk6Uv.jpg]
[Image: DUme0n-WsAEWm1B.jpg]
pitch is not that flat as expected to be so I guess 170+ will be a good total here
Fakhar Zaman given wrong out even though the ball clearly touched the ground. TV umpire is totally blind and this might cost Pakistan the match!

[Image: DUnB0fcWAAAEcMI.jpg]
(01-28-2018, 11:48 AM) hussain Wrote: pitch is not that flat as expected to be so I guess 170+ will be a good total here

Like I said they made 181 although 200 would have been much better.
Don't bowl bouncer if there is no one at third man idiot
اگر اگلے دو اوورز تک کوی آوٹ نا ہوا تو بہت مسلہ ہو جاۓ گا

Possibly Related Threads...