☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs New Zealand - 3rd Test - Match Thread

(12-05-2018, 01:45 PM) hussain Wrote: Bat until pitch looks bad tomorrow. Then declare and send Yasir to clean up in around 2 hours.

Yeah right. What a fucking shitshow. Never change Pakistan!
(12-05-2018, 05:11 PM) chacha Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 01:45 PM) hussain Wrote: Bat until pitch looks bad tomorrow. Then declare and send Yasir to clean up in around 2 hours.

Yeah right. What a fucking shitshow. Never change Pakistan!

Pakistan Head Coach and Batting Coach shall work over this mindset of regular batsmen exposing tailenders. Babar kept on exposing Yasir. Azhar kept on exposing the tailenders. And Sarfaraz kept on exposing Yasir again. Maybe they trust Yasir to hold his end up.
what if we have to chase 200 in fourth innings.......SHUDDERS!!
Nicely set up for tomorrow, Kiwis need couple of batsmen to put their hands up and hit half centuries, Pakistan just need more of the same. This series has been really good thanks to Mr. Collapse.
Did anyone notice how Sarfaraz following the footsteps of Misbah brought in Yasir early and took Shaheen off. This is what Misbah used to do sometimes. Not saying it's bad but it can kill fast bowler rhythm for sure.
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
Congratulations to NZ on winning the series 2-1
(12-06-2018, 05:52 PM) Admin Wrote: Congratulations to NZ on winning the series 2-1

Wait what!? we lost already!? i thought we still have innings left and NZ is currently playing!?
(12-06-2018, 06:22 PM) BBBD Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 05:52 PM) Admin Wrote: Congratulations to NZ on winning the series 2-1

Wait what!? we lost already!? i thought we still have innings left and NZ is currently playing!?

Well looking at current situation where they stand at 186 with 6 wickets remaining and it will be very difficult to bat in 4th innings especially considering we love to collapse, the future looks bleak.
Khadim Rizvi message for the team

[Image: BUxnMaL.png]
Angry Angry Angry  WTF I just woke up and saw the score.....WTH WTH WTH!!!  Angry Angry Angry
Possibly Related Threads...