☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs South Africa - 1st Test - Match Thread

Sarfaraz was extra kind today  Big Grin

Quote:Hassan.....beta easy bowling kar raha hai

Looks like that duck is doing its magic
Steyn gun has been silenced by Amir. Not before he did some damage though with his fiery 23 on 23 balls.
(12-26-2018, 01:16 PM) RashidKhan Wrote: Imam gone for duck. Color me surprised. As long as that piece of shit Inzamam is chief selector, he will continue to select his piece of shit nephew. Feel sorry for Fawad Alam.

ahem ahem  Tongue

[Image: tV9ByOZ.png]
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
WTF is Sarfaraz's problem!!!!!
BIG-TALK-NO-WALK, USELESS LITTLE SHIT
we lost it boyz.....score is too low to defend....at least 50 runs short
The last time I checked the scorecard, we were 101-1. And then Pakistan happened and you know what happens when that happen.
(12-27-2018, 06:29 PM) zohaibs Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 01:16 PM) RashidKhan Wrote: Imam gone for duck. Color me surprised. As long as that piece of shit Inzamam is chief selector, he will continue to select his piece of shit nephew. Feel sorry for Fawad Alam.

ahem ahem  Tongue

[Image: tV9ByOZ.png]

Confused Now he will be selected for the next 50 matches!!!
What happened with the Azhar catch??
(12-28-2018, 02:33 PM) adnan12 Wrote: What happened with the Azhar catch??

Edged and taken by Azhar, but umpire sent it up with a soft signal of out.

On review, third umpire deemed that the ball was grounded (to the surprise of pretty much everyone at the ground) and overturned it. Pretty shit decision. I have to say the unluckiest thing about it was that they actually decided to review because it looked completely clean live and batsman also decided to walk.
dosri taraf log 500 aur 600 bana rahay hain.... aur australia main ja kar dominate kar rahay hain ... abhi bhi kuch log bolain gain hum number 1 hain
hum logon say tou is takhi hoi australia ko dominate na hopaya, woh bhi aik match draw kar gay yahan par home ground par
time for asad, sarfraz and probably azhar to also move on because they failed to fill the boots of younis and misbah, 10 years ka record kharab karwaya, nz say home par haray, sl say whitewash howay home par, wi say test hara home par, aus ki is team nain bhi draw kiya home par

cricket committee needs to see this and take a decision on the test side and importantly change the pitches back to 2003 so that batsmen can score runs domestically and have some confidence.........50 karkay sajday na kar rahay hon
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Possibly Related Threads...