Pakistan vs South Africa - 2nd Test - Match Thread

اب تو دل بھی نہیں چاہتا میچ تھریڈ بنانے کا
ایسی پرفارمنس پر کس کا دل چاہے گا

[Image: DwN7CZjWoAYepCc.jpg:large]
forget pak vs sa....watch highlights of nz vs sl where neesham rains sixes

EDIT

for some reason i m unable to embed video correctly

EDIT
I think somebody forgot to tell SA that this is a test match and not one day.
Every where you go....people are discussing why our batting line has become so pathetic and how to fix it? I think there isn't a magical combination of players that will suddenly win against South Africa because this is just about the best players that we have. The problem lies in the roots as there needs to be exposure for the guys coming in the domestic setup. Organize under 19 tours and A tours to SENA countries so that youngsters get exposed to foreign conditions and then groom and ease them in to the national setup. Although, it looks appealing i.e. changing the selection committee or replacing a few players with others of similar quality, trust me it isn't going to change the fortunes of the team.
Another controversy

Bullshit umpring like this really makes you want to turn off the TV. What's the point in watching the match if wickets you’ve well earned and deserved are being taken away from you? They're hard enough to come by already because of how superior a team South Africa is.
(01-04-2019, 04:37 PM) hussain Wrote: Bullshit umpring like this really makes you want to turn off the TV. What's the point in watching the match if wickets you’ve well earned and deserved are being taken away from you? They're hard enough to come by already because of how superior a team South Africa is.

Agreed!

I have no issue if they are consistent in their decisions. If this is how low catches and soft signals are going to be treated everywhere then I am fine with both decisions (talking about this match and the previous one). But I have a feeling we'll be going back to the third umpires watching the same thing and deciding they don't have enough to overturn the soft signal.
With the lead above 200, Pakistan will have to bat like madman and score above 450 for a good competition. Don't want to sound unsympathetic but it is safe to assume it's all over as we haven't crossed 200 in this series.
It's good that Fakhar didn't open. I hope they send him at 6, rather than 3.
hey mickey.....the pitch doesn't look awful to me

Possibly Related Threads...