Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka - 3rd ODI Abu Dhabi

Sri Lanka has been Shadabanged!
Hassan Ali takes 5 wicket. He is gem of a bowler!
In previous match people were complaining that Sarfaraz should tone down his aggression a little bit as this not good for team. I think it's the opposite as result speaks for themselves. Sarfaraz aggression and scolding has positive effect on the team and it keeps everybody on their toes.
(10-18-2017, 08:39 PM) xoxo Wrote: Hassan Ali takes 5 wicket. He is gem of a bowler!
In previous match people were complaining that Sarfaraz should tone down his aggression a little bit as this not good for team. I think it's the opposite as result speaks for themselves. Sarfaraz aggression and scolding has positive effect on the team and it keeps everybody on their toes.

That was me. Shouting doesn't always work, but its something that has been missing from Pakistan for a long time. It might be working right now but this is not something that will go a long way. A captain needs to make sure that when his team is struggling he has a mindset of "we are all in it together" and not singling out players and scolding them. It puts them under unnecessary pressure and we all know how players perform under pressure.

Also, this promotes more every man for himself and less team efforts which might be enough occasionally but not all the time.
(10-18-2017, 09:09 PM) BBBD Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 08:39 PM) xoxo Wrote: Hassan Ali takes 5 wicket. He is gem of a bowler!

That was me. Shouting doesn't always work, but its something that has been missing from Pakistan for a long time. It might be working right now but this is not something that will go a long way. A captain needs to make sure that when his team is struggling he has a mindset of "we are all in it together" and not singling out players and scolding them. It puts them under unnecessary pressure and we all know how players perform under pressure.

Also, this promotes more every man for himself and less team efforts which might be enough occasionally but not all the time.

Sarfaraz captaincy is producing results and that's what matters. Some people may say that he has a very loud way of doing things which is alright. The fielders respond when he’s upset. The fielding standard in the last few games has been incredible because of this. It’s not just the bowling but the field placement has been superb.

Anyone who has played any cricket will know that you’ll get screamed at if you bowl on the leg side with an offside field. Half the time he’s upset, it’s because he felt he fielders could do more to stop the singles.
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
(10-18-2017, 09:36 PM) zohaibs Wrote:

Sarfaraz captaincy is producing results and that's what matters. Some people may say that he has a very loud way of doing things which is alright. The fielders respond when he’s upset. The fielding standard in the last few games has been incredible because of this. It’s not just the bowling but the field placement has been superb.

Anyone who has played any cricket will know that you’ll get screamed at if you bowl on the leg side with an offside field. Half the time he’s upset, it’s because he felt he fielders could do more to stop the singles.

i just want him to tone down yelling a little bit, that's it. I know Pakistani players need to be yelled at sometimes to keep them in line but keyword here is sometimes....not all the time. He can still be authoritative without being overly expressive. This will help in the long run.
(10-18-2017, 09:47 PM) BBBD Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:36 PM) zohaibs Wrote:

i just want him to tone down yelling a little bit, that's it. I know Pakistani players need to be yelled at sometimes to keep them in line but keyword here is sometimes....not all the time. He can still be authoritative without being overly expressive. This will help in the long run.

ہر ایک کا اپنا اپنا اسٹایل ہوتا ہے۔ کچھ دھیمے مزاج کے ہوتے ہیں سپاٹ چہرے کے ساتھ کپتانی کرتے ہیں پتا ہی نہیں چلتا کے ان کے اندر کیا چل رہا ہے جیسے مصباح
کچھ سرفراز جیسے جارحانہ مزاج رکھتے ہیں کھلی کتاب کی طرح ہوتے ہیں اور دیکھنے والے کو فورا پتا چل جاتا ہے کے ابھی کپتان کا کیا موڈ ہے
Pakistan's position is very strong now and it will be very difficult for SL to win from here. Will be nothing short of miracle.
[Image: DMb1AwFX0AEzsxI.jpg]
(10-18-2017, 05:13 PM) adnan12 Wrote: HA to tapo taap chal raha hai ajkal
pher aik wicket lay gya
He is now the joint highest wicket taker in year 2017 with Rashid Khan of Afghanistan and Plunkett of England.

Hassan is now leading wicket taker in 2017 having taken 40 wickets. Both Rashid and Plunkett are second at 36 wickets.

[Image: LwCW3R2.jpg]
aaj kharab fielding par kuch players ke thukai ho ge sarfaraz kay hathon
Possibly Related Threads...