☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka - 3rd T20 Lahore

Official match thread is here!!!

[Image: i?img=%2Fi%2Fcricket%2Fcricinfo%2F112042...ion=origin]
Today SL won the toss and elected to field. Pakistan is currently 8 for no loss in first over.
Good start by Pakistan as we are 41/0 in 5.3 overs.

Two changes in team and Ahmed Shehzad is gone and Umer Amin is in.

By the way Usman Khan has already played in Lahore before against World XI if I am not wrong.
As always Fakhar is out early. Although he made 31 but I think he can do better and his performance has not been very consistent every since CT.
نظر لگا دی ایک اور کھلاڑی آوٹ

لیکن اسکور اچھا ہے تو ۱۵۰ تو بنا لینے چاہیے
Live stream link added
http://www.sportsforum.pk/Thread-Pakista...-Streaming
wow looks like we will easily reach 170!!
another fine innings by bhabi's husband. He is becoming Mr. dependable of Pakistan batting.
There was a time when his performance was going down every day because he was into "politics" but ever since he has left politics and not thinking about becoming captain, his performance is getting better day by day.
(10-29-2017, 08:18 PM) prv123 Wrote: another fine innings by bhabi's husband. He is becoming Mr. dependable of Pakistan batting.
There was a time when his performance was going down every day because he was into "politics" but ever since he has left politics and not thinking about becoming captain, his performance is getting better day by day.

یہ بچوں کو مار کے خوش ہوتا ہے

دیکھنا بڑی ٹیموں کے خلاف ٹھس ہو جایے گا
Hmmm... when they said don't go to Lahore you might get slaughtered, I don't think this is what Sri Lanka had in mind.

Possibly Related Threads...