Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login
Poll: Who will win this match?
This poll is closed.
* You voted for this item.

Pakistan vs West Indies - 3rd T20 - Match Thread

[Image: DZ3XNTeXcAAcmAh.jpg]

RESULT

[Image: DZ4FHYKWsAEEoMZ.jpg]
Quote:Umair Qamar: "First we Pakistanis want cricket,,when we get cricket in Pakistan then we start criticizing the bits and bobs about getting a weaker opposition,,,alternative teams are suggested,,,a few empty seats are made a huge deal out of,,why can't we just enjoy the cricket,, I'm more disappointed by the comments than the Windies performance in first two matches
153 is not a bad score considering how they were performing earlier. i would say they have exceeded expectations by 20-30 runs.
i don't know but i have a feeling that Pakistan's batting collapse is coming and we will lose this match.
some sections of the stadium are empty today. Looks like three straight games at the same venue is taking its toll. High ticket prices doesn't help either!

[Image: j05OzHP.jpg]
(04-03-2018, 10:19 PM) moonwalker Wrote: some sections of the stadium are empty today. Looks like three straight games at the same venue is taking its toll. High ticket prices doesn't help either!

شاید اس وجہ سے بھی ہو کے پاکستان سیریز تو جیت ہی چکا ہے۔ ویسے بھی تھوڑا بور سا ہو گیا ہے لگاتار تین دن میچ اور وہ بھی اتنی تھکی ہویی ٹیم سے
muk gya tera show
go windies go
I think PCB is doing good effort to bring cricket in Pakistan. Of course the real test will be when a bigger team like Australia, England etc. comes here but at this time it won't be easy. And don't forget that FTP which is starting from next year (or this year!?) where Pakistan will be playing with these teams and if the conditions are right here (which we are aiming for) then surely they will come here.

West Indies sent a very weak team due to security and various other reasons but eventually it will help in bringing other teams here. Long road....yes.....impossible......no

Possibly Related Threads...