☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Pakistan vs World XI - 2nd Match Thread

Discuss today's match here.
bhaiya bari khamoshi hai aaj to yahan
lagta hai sab final kay chakar main hain lekin jis tarah pakistan batting kar raha hai us say lagta to nahi kay final ho ga!
Current state of this thread reminds me of that movie "all quite on the eastern front".
First innings finish and today Pakistan is 20 runs short :)
yesterday batting second, world xi was 20 runs short.

today Pakistan can produce another miracle because it is not easy to bat second. i m betting that pakistan will win second match too.
Here are some blunders in first innings according to me:

1. Ahmed Shehzad as usual played like a one day match. Funny we have come this way because when there was not T20, we used to say that a player is playing like test match when he would play slowly in one day.
2. Wickets were thrown today otherwise we should have accelerated on.
3. Babar was playing good but threw his wicket at crucial time.
(09-13-2017, 08:51 PM) hussain Wrote: yesterday batting second, world xi was 20 runs short.

today Pakistan can produce another miracle because it is not easy to bat second. i m betting that pakistan will win second match too.

mera nahi khayal aaj Pakistan jeetay ga....they way they are batting today they will achieve target in 19th over. Dang just now one wicket down of tamim Iqbal
Does anybody know the reason of Amir not playing?
By the way I must appreciate bowling by Morne. He is a very good bowler although he doesn't get much recognition.
(09-13-2017, 09:25 PM) msalman Wrote: Does anybody know the reason of Amir not playing?
By the way I must appreciate bowling by Morne. He is a very good bowler although he doesn't get much recognition.

He recently became father of a baby girl that's why he is not playing. Spending time with family. World xi seems to be in similar position like yesterday's match, let's see if they can pull this or not
Wow what a nail biting finish to this match. That last ball was....something!
on thing was interesting that in first match Pakistan won while batting first and in second match lost while batting first which means there is not much advantage when it comes to batting first or second.

Possibly Related Threads...