☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login
Poll: Who will win this 1st match?
This poll is closed.
* You voted for this item.

Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans - Match Thread

So here we go!

PSL 2018 has started and match thread for first match between Peshawar Zalmi and Multan Sultans is here.

Multan Sultans have won the toss and elected to field first.

DISCUSS!!!!

[Image: DWp2bYYWkAI6yFz.jpg]

RESULT

[Image: DWq8DMDXcAExo3r.jpg]
My vote is for MS. They are a new team and have an element of surprise. Peshawar Zalmi is no joke and they are very experienced but Sultans will win this game.
While I am writing this, Zalmi's first wicket is already down!!
Zalmi has experience and that is what counts. Hafeez, Haris, Hammad, Sammy are yet to come and they can bat really well. In case of Sultans the only worthwhile batsman I think are Pollard and Malik. To some extent Ahmed Shehzad also but he is not consistent.
superb catch by Junaid. Second wicket down! I also voted for Sultans but remember.......Peshawar has this!!!

[Image: c1N48AAg.jpg]
(02-22-2018, 10:25 PM) ٹوپی ڈرامہ Wrote: superb catch by Junaid. Second wicket down! I also voted for Sultans but remember.......Peshawar has this!!!

[Image: c1N48AAg.jpg]

if this is what PZ has then I would say Multan Sultans doesn't need to worry about at all Big Grin
by the way i will vote after the match
تپڑ ہے تو پاس کر۔۔۔۔۔ورنہ برداشت کر
Dat green pitch! Balls seems to be swinging. Any one noticed that in PSL matches are somewhat low to middle scoring and not high scoring like other leagues. I think that is done deliberately to set it apart from others because high scoring T20 matches are common. I would say good strategy by PCB.
Hafeez thinks this is a test match. May be he plan on playing full day and then declare after scoring 500 after 2 days.
(02-22-2018, 10:38 PM) faisal Wrote: Dat green pitch! Balls seems to be swinging. Any one noticed that in PSL matches are somewhat low to middle scoring and not high scoring like other leagues. I think that is done deliberately to set it apart from others because high scoring T20 matches are common. I would say good strategy by PCB.

You have a point. Most leagues are batsman friendly by using flat pitches and shorter boundaries. PSL on the other hand is bowler friendly and Pakistan's strength is also bowling than batting.
Looks like a low scoring match. I think 150 will be a winning score on this pitch.
سوہن حلوہ چھا گیا ہے

Possibly Related Threads...