Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators - PSL 2019 - Match Thread

Quetta Gladiators won the toss and elected to field.

[Image: DzdVKwMWwAAbdTm.jpg]

[Image: DzeI2Q_XQAA0VMI.jpg]
PZ vs QG is always a classic!
run Rate is too low for T20. Their power play score is way under par
After the toss Sarfoo said we will bat first. and then later at interview with Rameez he changed his mind to bowl first. Don't know whats going on!?
(02-15-2019, 09:49 PM) ٹوپی ڈرامہ Wrote: After the toss Sarfoo said we will bat first. and then later at interview with Rameez he changed his mind to bowl first. Don't know whats going on!?

Yeah I was also confused at this. Most likely he made a mistake.
Excited to see if 44-year-old Misbah's still got those big heaves over long-on in him. Islamabad United were happy with him being a mentor, but didn't have a place for him as a player. But he later changed his decision and decided to play as a player for Zalmi.

Even when he was 42, he was the fittest player in the national side, never missed a game through injury. It wouldn't surprise me if he thinks he's still got it in him to play with the same energy as they younger players.
I was cheering for Quetta last three PSLs. And, I want to support them this time too. But they are making it hard with playing both Umer shittiest Akmal and Ahmed Nashaye Shehzad in the same match.
Those late cuts by Misbah are a thing of beauty
(02-15-2019, 10:09 PM) moonwalker Wrote: I was cheering for Quetta last three PSLs. And, I want to support them this time too. But they are making it hard with playing both Umer shittiest Akmal and Ahmed Nashaye Shehzad in the same match.

Good thing for Zalmi is that Akmal and Shahzad are in QG, so they'll manage to fuck up the chase somehow.
Misbah at the crease scoring steadily while everyone collapses around him? This isn't a sequel, it's a reboot of the franchise.

Possibly Related Threads...