☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Sharapova takes controversial bathroom break to beat Halep

In case you are living under a rock, Sharapova in her first major match after returning from suspension has beaten Halep (no. 2) in US Open match but not without controversy.

Sharapova won first second while Halep won second and then before the start of third set she took bathroom break! Yes you heard this right......bathroom break which is the cause of controversy because people are saying this caused Halep to lose focus as she lost the third set and the game.

What do you says guys?

[Image: 2GurUGY.png]
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
I am not sure if she did it deliberately. But people are definitely upset at her wildcard entry and I totally understand.

Her opponents say since she has lost her ranking due to ban, should fight her way back up by playing qualifying matches. But again if you look from organizers perspective, it's all about the money....and let's face it she is a big draw and sells lots of merchandise and has fan following.
لو جی اب واش روم جانا بھی متنازع ہو گیا۔

مجھے ہالپ سے ہمدردی ہے اچھی کھلاڑی ہے بس تھوڑی فنشنگ کی کمی ہے۔ 

آج اس نے پچھلے میچز کی نسبت اچھا کھیلا لیکن پھر بھی وہی بات ہو گی کے دو چار ھاتھ لب بام رہ گیا

اسے چاہیے ہر وقت کورٹ کے بیچ میں نا شاٹ کھیلے اور جو اس کا خاص شاٹ ہے ڈاون دا لاین اس کو بھی آزماے۔ اس میچ میں اس نے بہت کم یہ والا شاٹ کھیلا۔

اس کا کوچ بھی کچھ خاص نہیں ہے جسے یہ سب باتیں بتانی چاہیے۔
Match was great as I watched it in full. Maria played really well and aggressive from the start. As much as I wanted to see Halep win, Maria just overpowered her with her ground strokes. Halep fought back which she normally don't and this is what I think is positive for Halep from this match. Maria is on a mission for revenge and I honestly think she will win if she continues to play like last night. Well Halep is now gone so I am rooting for Maria as women's tennis needs her back in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads...