☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Sloane Stephens wins US Open 2017

سلون اسٹیفنس نے ایک آسان مقابلے کے بعد اپنی ہم وطن میڈیسن کیز کو یو ایس اوپن ۲۰۱۷ کے فاینل میں ہرا دیا!!

Final score was 6-3, 6-0

Was expecting a tough fought but it was relatively easy. Keys was initially strong but later she lost grip on the match as she made 17 unforced errors. Sloane only did 2.

[Image: sloane-stephens-us-open-final-win-madiso...k=rqgHxsvD]
She is HOT!
(09-10-2017, 08:20 PM) BBBD Wrote: She is HOT!

seems like u r more interested in her than her game.

my take on this match is throughout the match pace was dictated by Sloane. Initially for a brief period Madison was strong but once Sloane got it, she never looked back.

you will see that 2nd set started like the 1st one ended i.e. with lots of unforced errors by Madison. She began the set approaching the net more frequent but i feel some of the approaches seemed more desperate than thoughtful and on top of that Sloane kept mixing up defence and attack. This proved to be too much for her to handle.

congrats to riz123 on tukka
(09-10-2017, 08:44 PM) xoxo Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 08:20 PM) BBBD Wrote: She is HOT!

seems like u r more interested in her than her game.

my take on this match is throughout the match pace was dictated by Sloane. Initially for a brief period Madison was strong but once Sloane got it, she never looked back.

you will see that 2nd set started like the 1st one ended i.e. with lots of unforced errors by Madison. She began the set approaching the net more frequent but i feel some of the approaches seemed more desperate than thoughtful and on top of that Sloane kept mixing up defence and attack. This proved to be too much for her to handle.

congrats to riz123 on tukka

what if I m interested in both her and her game!
aakhir maantay ho na pher bhai ko Cool 

Sloane's ranking at the start of August: 957
Sloane's ranking today: 17

Possibly Related Threads...