☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

The Rock announces GGG vs Canelo second fight

so finally it's going to happen baby......the fight whole world is waiting for due to unfinished business in the previous one....... GGG vs Canelo on May 5th 2018......announced by none other than but THE ROCK!!!!!!

wow HBO must have given Rock loads of money for this announcement
this is a BIG fight! I am so excited!!!!!!!!

now the wait begins. That weekend is going to be a fun one because Infinity War releases on the 4th of May and I heard Ultron upon release received a hit due to Mayweather vs Pacquio fight at that time.
(01-31-2018, 12:42 PM) BBBD Wrote: wow HBO must have given Rock loads of money for this announcement

Probably nothing because he is already hired by HBO for Ballers and a new season is coming out soon. HBO has a fight to announce and they're trying to capitalize and connect all of them.
(01-31-2018, 04:45 PM) chacha Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 12:42 PM) BBBD Wrote: wow HBO must have given Rock loads of money for this announcement

Probably nothing because he is already hired by HBO for Ballers and a new season is coming out soon. HBO has a fight to announce and they're trying to capitalize and connect all of them.

i don't think so because it's a professional relationship and it costs money. I remember a story about Kevin Hart when was doing a film with Sony, they asked him to use his social media accounts to promote film and he asked them to pay because his social media accounts are personal and if they want to tap into that following, it's going to cost.

Similarly Will Smith charged money for writing Men In Black. he is listed as a writer.

Possibly Related Threads...