☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

The best fighting the best

So here we are....just 2 days away from one of the most anticipated boxing match after that Mayweather - McGregor shitshow (just kidding)

In case u are living under a rock, the fight is between Gennady Golovin and Canelo Alvarez. Both are the best in their categories so this is gonna be interesting. Fight is for Middleweight World Championship.
Are you planning on watching it? Not live may be but later one some highlights!? Do u guys even have interest in boxing?

[Image: vJOCbAK.jpg]

If you look at both of their resumes then it says it all. How come GGG's opponents have had almost the same about of losses of Canelo's opponents and Canelo had way more fights? It seems to me that GGG has fought shitty opponents.
(09-14-2017, 09:16 PM) hussain Wrote: If you look at both of their resumes then it says it all. How come GGG's opponents have had almost the same about of losses of Canelo's opponents and Canelo had way more fights? It seems to me that GGG has fought shitty opponents.

You call Jacobs and Lemieux shitty opponents!?
(09-14-2017, 11:06 PM) BBBD Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 09:16 PM) hussain Wrote: If you look at both of their resumes then it says it all. How come GGG's opponents have had almost the same about of losses of Canelo's opponents and Canelo had way more fights? It seems to me that GGG has fought shitty opponents.

You call Jacobs and Lemieux shitty opponents!?

Ok those two were not shitty but I can't say the same about others.
now that independence cup is over, let's focus on this event.
By the way I think boxing should have a separate category on home page due to enthusiasm as I saw that long Mayweather and McGregor thread.
(09-16-2017, 12:18 AM) tsupra Wrote: now that independence cup is over, let's focus on this event.
By the way I think boxing should have a separate category on home page due to enthusiasm as I saw that long Mayweather and McGregor thread.

I was always thinking the same but there aren't many users who are interested in Boxing so I was thinking of merging Wrestling, Boxing and MMA into one.
If you want me to be honest with you then I don't see any fighter hitting canvas. But when it comes to Canelo fighting backwards.......man this could cause him trouble due to GGG jabs.

Will be interesting to see how big Canelo will be in the ring. Jacobs was pretty big and was constantly trying to out box GGG going backwards, which he did very well. GGG is a hard puncher so I can see initially Canelo will win the rounds but later on he will start to feel those punches which will will slow him down.
Fight thread created
http://www.sportsforum.pk/Thread-GGG-vs-...ember-2017