☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Undertaker might return to the ring

Well well well....as you know what they say in wrestling business....never say never....... Jim Ross in a recent interview has said that Undertaker might return to the ring sometime in future. Although his return date is not confirmed and he gave the impression in his last match with Reigns at Wrestlemania last year that this is his last match but he is still contractually under WWE.

It comes as no surprise to me although I don't know how Vince will use him in future considering his last match with Reigns and his loss to Brock Lesnar.

According to Jim Ross:

Quote:Until he says he's done he's not done. I think Vince McMahon is a marketing genius. He's not going to miss any opportunity to monetize and maximize this amazing investment in this legacy of The Undertaker. Until The Undertaker says he's done and it's validated by the company and is signed off in that essence, for lack of a better term, I still say Undertaker is active and could return and wrestle at any time.
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Of course he can come back after all he is the phenom, the dead man. He has died a number of times so coming back is no big deal for him.

Possibly Related Threads...