☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

WWE show in Abu Dhabi

Last night WWE did a show in Abu Dhabi and there is one more tonight. The highlight of the show was fight between Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks BECAUSE they are the first women wrestlers to fight in UAE.

WWE also did show last year but their women's division was not allowed so this is a first!

[Image: abqL7SvnaeKL8isVcFQE7dGBdn_TaJeDKNUGwKFr...94f5a8a945]
People are actually salty that they had to cover themselves which according to them was very "backwards". This goes to show that you can never make everyone happy. Abu Dhabi is an Islamic state to their country their rules!
(12-08-2017, 02:51 PM) sialboy Wrote: People are actually salty that they had to cover themselves which according to them was very "backwards". This goes to show that you can never make everyone happy. Abu Dhabi is an Islamic state to their country their rules!

WTF I don't see any covering. or they were covered during the match?
(12-08-2017, 03:08 PM) arifahmed Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:51 PM) sialboy Wrote: People are actually salty that they had to cover themselves which according to them was very "backwards". This goes to show that you can never make everyone happy. Abu Dhabi is an Islamic state to their country their rules!

WTF I don't see any covering. or they were covered during the match?

I meant to say normally they wear shorts but here they are wearing pants and full sleeves.
[Image: Sp08-WWE.jpg?f=16x9&w=1024&$p$f$w=86adaff]
Summary of what happened on the show

Finn Balor defeated Bray Wyatt
Enzo Amore beats Kalisto to retain the WWE Cruiserweight title
Jason Jordan beats Elias
Braun Strowman beats Kane by disqualification
Titus O'Neil and Apollo Crews won a triple threat tag match against Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows and the Miztourage of Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel
Alexis Bliss beats Sasha Banks to retain the WWE Raw Women's title
The Shield beat Cesaro, Sheamus and Samoa Joe in a six-man tag match

Possibly Related Threads...