☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

What is your opinion on John Cena?

Is he good for business? is he bad for business?
Is he holding people? Is he a team player!?

SHOOT!

EDIT
obligatory pic

[Image: john-cena.png]
کام جوان کی موت ہے، باپ کما رہا ہے یہی بہت ہے
Cena is the face of company but it took him 10 years to reach here. He can be dick sometimes as there are stories about him bullying other wrestlers on and off stage. Especially him bullying Alex Riley is a known thing. There are manys stories.
dono main kuch to garbar the

ye mila hai mujhy wrestlezone say

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/653957-f...age-at-raw

Quote:There is truth that there was some sort of unknown, unreasonable heat between Riley and Cena. To the point where everyone on the roster thought that Cena was treating him in a way that was totally uncalled for. No one approached Cena about it, but the entire locker room was on Riley’s side, a lot of condolences, and this is ‘ridiculous, bro,’ and it was every freakin’ day. Cena thought Riley did something wrong every single day.

Like, it’s completely against the wrestler code to ever go through another wrestler’s bag. One day, Riley walked into an empty locker room and Cena was just going through his bag. He found some pre-workout vitamins and b—hed him out for taking supplements, asking if he ‘thinks this is ok.’ Like, he was looking for a reason to get him fired.

We had the match when Linda was running for Congress for the Stand Up For WWE charity shows, and it was a tag match, I think it was a six man tag match if I remember right. And it was me, Hawkins, and Ziggler vs. Riley, and two other baby faces. Cena had made it clear that he wanted Riley to act a certain way and do certain things. And we structured the entire match to his wishes and it went flawlessly as far as we were concerned. The second we walked backstage he came up to me and said ‘hey where’s numbnuts?’ And he sees the look on my face and tells me to go get Riley. So all six of us came back and he b—hed out Riley in front of the backstage roster — about how he always tells him to do one thing and he does another, and Cena was ‘washing his hands of helping him.’ Even Ziggler was like, ‘What the hell, man?'”
Cena's finisher is called FU aka AA (Attitude Adjustment). Anyway what happened is once a wrestler named Tyler Reks (or Rex) used a modified burning hammer which looked like AA. Cena was pissed at this and asked him to change his finisher. Cena has a record of being kind of an asshole backstage and there is some truth to it.
(11-29-2017, 04:19 PM) moby Wrote: Cena's finisher is called FU aka AA (Attitude Adjustment). Anyway what happened is once a wrestler named Tyler Reks (or Rex) used a modified burning hammer which looked like AA. Cena was pissed at this and asked him to change his finisher. Cena has a record of being kind of an asshole backstage and there is some truth to it.

ٹایلر نے یہ بات کسی انٹرویو میں کہی تھی۔ جہاں تک مجھے یاد پڑتا ہے وہ کہ رہا تھا کے اس کا ارادہ بلکل نہیں تھا سینا جیسا داو مارنے کا لیکن اس سے ملتا جلتا داو غلطی سے لگ گیا جس سے سینا کی تھوڑی ہٹ گی تھی۔
of course he is good for business that's why he is so over with kids. may be marks don't like him but vince has faith in him which is shown in the pushes he got. he sells a lot of merchandise which also counts.
just like other wrestler he has some "no go" areas where when other go, he doesn't like it. he has to protect his brand. love his passion, it's incredibly hard to hate this man, so dedicated, such a great worker, even though I don't always agree with his angles and his decisions over the years.
(11-29-2017, 09:04 PM) xBossmaNx Wrote: of course he is good for business that's why he is so over with kids. may be marks don't like him but vince has faith in him which is shown in the pushes he got. he sells a lot of merchandise which also counts.
just like other wrestler he has some "no go" areas where when other go, he doesn't like it. he has to protect his brand. love his passion, it's incredibly hard to hate this man, so dedicated, such a great worker, even though I don't always agree with his angles and his decisions over the years.

I'll never understand people who continually shit on HHH for his reign of terror and yet are out here talking about how great and unselfish and just such a good guy Cena is when he did the exact same thing for a lot longer, frankly.

Yes, HHH was a piece of shit there for years, but let's not forget just how bad Cena's reign of terror has been.
(11-30-2017, 10:35 AM) TheGuru Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 09:04 PM) xBossmaNx Wrote: of course he is good for business that's why he is so over with kids. may be marks don't like him but vince has faith in him which is shown in the pushes he got. he sells a lot of merchandise which also counts.

I'll never understand people who continually shit on HHH for his reign of terror and yet are out here talking about how great and unselfish and just such a good guy Cena is when he did the exact same thing for a lot longer, frankly.

Yes, HHH was a piece of shit there for years, but let's not forget just how bad Cena's reign of terror has been.

Agree with you. I'm sure people will chalk it up to him "BEING BITTER", but the U.S. Title Open Challenge really made people forget that Cena really blocked the ascension of a lot of wrestlers for the better part of ten years.

Let's not forget when he thought it'd be a great idea for both Dolph Ziggler and Big E to hit their finishers (and Cena still kicked out at 2), or when he went over the Nexus in their first big (and last great) showing. Cena has been about protecting his brand for many years, and now that people are convinced that he's "a good guy", they're willing to forget just how many selfish decisions he's made over the years.
(11-30-2017, 11:34 AM) moby Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 10:35 AM) TheGuru Wrote:

Agree with you. I'm sure people will chalk it up to him "BEING BITTER", but the U.S. Title Open Challenge really made people forget that Cena really blocked the ascension of a lot of wrestlers for the better part of ten years.

Let's not forget when he thought it'd be a great idea for both Dolph Ziggler and Big E to hit their finishers (and Cena still kicked out at 2), or when he went over the Nexus in their first big (and last great) showing. Cena has been about protecting his brand for many years, and now that people are convinced that he's "a good guy", they're willing to forget just how many selfish decisions he's made over the years.

Cena started out not having good matches as a champ and he went over everyone while also sucking the heat out of anyone that was getting remotely over.
Nowadays, people can appreciate just what Cena brings to the company. His promos are always excellent even when he's not making sense (Cena contradicts himself alot but his delivery makes up for it) and he's become one of the best workers in the company.

They can't make another John Cena because they don't have faith in their current stars, which is why they keep bring in part timers. WWE needs to put their marketing team behind someone the fans actually cheer for like AJ Styles or Finn Balor.

Another problem is crossover appeal. Even when he was an upper midcarder, Cena released a rap album that WWE pushed hard. It takes the right combination of mainstream acceptance, additional acting chops/non-wrestling talent, and letting talent appear in things outside of WWE Studios. They've tried with a bunch of guys, and there have been a bunch of flops.

Possibly Related Threads...