☰  Help  Calendar  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List  Calendar
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

Yesterday's Smackdown results are in

hairat hai abhi tak kise nay thread nahi banaya

Yesterday was Smackdown day i.e. like every Tuesday its event that happened in South Dakota. Here's match results:

Natalya vs Carmella (Singles Match)
Winner: Natalya

Sami Zayn vs Aiden English (Singles Match)
Winner: Aiden English

Tye Dillinger vs. Baron Corbin (Singles Match)
Winner: Baron Corbin

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Randy Orton (Singles Match, Winner faces Jinder Mahal next month at Hell in a Cell for the WWE Championship)
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

[Image: 1234.jpg]
The main event was great but rest of the episode was an emotional roller coaster as people said terrible things to each other. Let's see where Ziggler doing the Cena entrance goes but I thought his speech was justified. Sad to see Sami Zayn lose a match without even a real jump. I don't know what's going on with AJ Styles Corbin and Dllinger except that they will fight next week and somehow I have the feeling that Corbin will be involved.
I don't watch Smackdown with must interest. My main interest is in RAW. But there was a time when Smackdown was a better. I am talking about 2002-2003 era when Smackdown was putting superb show week after week. At that time WWE was sending Triple H down our throats on Raw every week. Make no mistake I like this guy but they were pushing him too hard at that time and sometime it became boring.